menu controls the visibility of items in the application, such as viewpoints, full screen options, toolbars and window panes.
The camera section controls the camera's viewpoint along the axes. Seven camera controls are available:
- Reset - resets the camera so all visible pipeline objects fit in the view
- +X - positions the camera to look down the X axis from (1,0,0)
- –X - positions the camera to look down the X axis from (-1,0,0)
- +Y - positions the camera to look down the Y axis from (0,1,0)
- –Y - positions the camera to look down the Y axis from (0,-1,0)
- +Z - positions the camera to look down the Z axis from (0,0,1)
- –Z - positions the camera to look down the Z axis from (0,0,-1)
Render Window Options
These four icons control options in the View Manager window, including the point in space around which the objects will rotate, and a legend of the colors that have been applied.
- Show Center - shows / hides an axis at the center of rotation
- Reset Center - sets the center of rotation based on the datasets selected in the Pipeline Browser
- Pick Center - allows the user to pick the center of rotation by clicking in space
- Show Color Legend - toggles the color legend in the render view
The View Manager section contains controls related to the View Manager window.
- Toggle Active Menu (F9)- toggles the menu of the active render view
- Toggle All Menus (F10)- toggles the menus of all render views
- Toggle Full Screen (F11)- toggles between Full Screen and Normal mode
- Toggle Custom Full Screen (F8)- toggles between custom Full Screen and Normal mode
The toolbars section toggles the visibility of the various toolbars available. The toolbars that are currently active are identified by a check-mark on the left side. Toolbars can also be turned on and off by right-clicking on any toolbar and selecting from the menu that appears.
- Hide/Restore Toolbars - toggles the visibility of all currently active toolbars
- Stereo Controls - contains options for the Stereo Mode, Eye Angle and Focal Disk
- Full Screen Controls - contains options to set the width, height, X position and Y position to be used for the custom Full Screen mode window
- Slide Show - contains options to add, remove, update and select slides
- Active Variable Controls - contains controls related to colors used on objects
- Camera Controls - contains options to control the camera's viewpoint
- Center Axes Controls - contains options to control the center of rotation
- Common Filters - contains the most commonly used filters
- Current Time Controls - contains options for time and time steps
- Lookmarks - contains any lookmarks that have been created
- Main Controls - contains options to Open datasets and Save data
- Representation - allows selection of the Style Representation used
- Selection Controls - contains options for selection of cells, points, blocks and interaction
- Undo/Redo Controls - displays the Undo and Redo functions
- VCR Controls - contains options to move through an animation
Note: Detailed information regarding the toolbar controls can be found on the Toolbars page.
This section toggles the visibility of windows within the application. Windows that are currently visible are identified by a check-mark.